In this article I explain how to get rid of pimples in 6 easy steps. This will help you get rid of those few pimples in the worst imaginable spots, the ones that show up at the worst times; before a date or before prom. Unfortunately, many people resort to popping pimples (risk infection and scarring) instead of treating them. Don’t do that! Follow these instructions that explain how to remove pimples fast:
- Wash your hands before touching your face.
- Wash your face with a soap-free cleanser (such as a mild cleansing bar) and warm water. Hot water will dry your skin and make the pimples more inflamed and noticeable.
- Dry your skin with a towel (be gentle). Do not scrub your face. Scrubbing can irritate the skin and create more problems.
- If you want the fastest possible results, apply benzoyl peroxide on the pimples. Start with 5% (normal strength) and use it on the pimple only. If after using the 5% you need something stronger, try 10% (maximum strength). I recommend you start with the 5% because benzoyl peroxide tends to dry skin that does not need a high concentration to work. A healthier alternative is Clear Skin Max . This is what I use, I usually see results after a few days. I highly recommend it as an alternative to ProActiv. You can read my comprehensive review here.
- If you used benzoyl peroxide, wait until it has completely dried. Then apply a basic face moisturizer.
- If you want to cover up the pimple for the time being, use a medicated concealer.